Market Entry Feasibility Study for a High-End Italian Sanitary Ware Manufacturer
A boutique consulting firm, specialising in providing guidance to small and medium enterprises.
Business Objectives / Goals
- The client wanted to enter the Singapore market and also develop Go-to-Market (GTM) strategies for their high-end sanitary ware
- They sought to understand different sales channels and share of high-end products in individual channels
- Also, identify key success factors to enter the Singapore market
Approach and Methodology
- Accessed various databases and sources to understand the dynamics of the sanitary ware market in Singapore, and gather historical and forecasted data to analyse multiple factors influencing the mode of operation, pricing, distribution channel, etc.
- Interviewed more than 30 retailers, distributors and importers to determine the market size, break-up by consumers and sales channels, production and distribution value chain and assessed demand for high-end sanitary ware
- Provided information on key competitors by country and their offerings
- Studied market dynamics and consumer preferences to suggest potential routes to entry and best practices
- Client was able to select the mode of entry (setting up their own retail outlet in Singapore) based on the recommendations made in the study