Our Strategic Research & Advisory services are specifically designed to provide deep insights on company, industry, markets, competition and business environments.
Our clients depend on our advisory for all their strategic and tactical decision making, including the development of Growth and Operations strategy.
We have transformed the way one of the Big Four accounting firms does business by setting up their India based ‘Shared Services Centre’, which now has 6000 employees.
- We help build strategic roadmaps for disruptive, sustainable and inclusive growth by analysing market dynamics, consumer, competition and supplier/partner eco-systems.
- We help quantify market potential, understand consumers, find new partners and assess policies and regulations across geographies.
- We help validate investment hypotheses and identify and evaluate potential M&A opportunities.
- We help develop robust mechanisms to proactively plan, monitor and manage direct and indirect spend categories.
- We help assess the resilience of supply chains and improve upon current performance with adoption of technology and transparency solutions.
- We help exceed sales targets and drive marketing initiatives by addressing fundamental problem statements of whom to target, what to sell and how to sell it.
- We help understand the sales ecosystem to find opportunities across the value chain, with solutions ranging from creating strategic account plans to developing focused eminence reports.