We are trusted advisors to the private equity industry and its key stakeholders in generating alpha across the investment life cycle – from deal generation and due diligence to portfolio value creation and exit planning.
We offer exceptional responsiveness and support across transactions, ranging from mid to lower mid-market and growth capital investments across sectors.
Make better deals and achieve higher returns on your investments with our support
We also work closely with advisors working with bulge bracket and boutique investment banks, corporate finance firms, corporate M&A teams and restructuring firms across both buy-and-sell-side transactions and restructuring engagements.
We help achieve higher returns from business acquisition, combination or separation using a highly successful systematic and reliable approach.
From supporting macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities market to identify valuable insights for shaping investment strategies of leading private equity, investment and private banks, hedge funds, independent brokerage houses, M&A and restructuring advisory firms.
Our services enable our clients to scale up research capability and improve the breadth and depth of their coverage to achieve competitive advantage, and include:
RocEye, uncovers hidden gems for both sell and buyside transactions and has delivered several highly successful transactions for a variety of Private Equity and Corporate Finance companies since its launch.
Our global experts work closely with Investment and M&A teams at leading private equity, investment and private banks, and M&A advisory firms on both sell and buy side engagements.Our proprietary RocEyeTM solution identifies hidden gems in line with our client's investment criteria using a proprietary algorithm based analytical approach. Our analysts provide support across the entire investment lifecycle from providing deep intelligence on niche industry sectors, opportunities or competition to creating a curated deal flow.
- We enhance deal flow by helping identify and qualify investment opportunities or potential buyers. We leverage RocEye to identify high potential investment opportunities in line with our client’s criteria. We also facilitate introduction calls with management of identified companies.
- We work with investment and valuation teams in preparing the financial model, validating assumptions and assessing the value of a potential transaction for M&A deals or an equity / debt capital market transaction. Our team of CFAs, CA/CPAs and MBAs are adept at building custom financial models according to clients’ specifications, including multi-scenario LBOs, discounted cash flows, operating models, merger models, sensitivity analysis, and trading and precedent transaction comparables analysis.
- We help investors maximise returns on exit by identifying and assessing the optimal exit strategy, preparing sales documents and prequalifying buyers. Our RocEye solution identifies potential buyers and investors, both financial and strategic, in line with the client’s requirements across geographies and sectors.
- We perform commercial due diligence, assessing revenue growth opportunities, cost-reduction possibilities, competitive differentiation, and supplier / customer concentration risks to determine a target’s full potential.
- We support the portfolio and management teams in increasing the value of their portfolio companies through revenue enhancement, internationalisation, bolt-on acquisitions, peer benchmarking and cost-reduction initiatives. We also support regular refresh of value-creation plans based on outside-in analysis of the market, customer perspectives and competitive positioning to define and quantify growth initiatives.
For buy and sell side firms looking to identify and investigate investment themes for either their internal needs or to offer external advisory, our analysts and consultants act as thought partners across all facets of the analysis from carrying out the research and collection of information to drawing key conclusions.
Fixed Income, Credit and Currency Research
We provide research support to the entire fixed income spectrum across both developed and emerging markets. This includes rates, sovereign and corporate credit whether investment grade, high yield / leveraged or distressed. Our work includes everything from credit profiles / tear sheets, in-depth investment notes, independent ratings and financial models to detailed analysis and valuations for sovereign credit. We also provide in-depth macroeconomic and supply-demand analysis on currencies and commodities.
Our coverage supports both buy and sell side firms and is designed to help:
- Maintain the analysis-based edge they need to deliver a robust investment performance in a highly competitive environment.
- Reduce their coverage cost by enhancing coverage volume cost effectively.
- Develop new and unique research products.
- Free up time of inhouse analysts to engage with clients.
Our equity research reports are completely customised and are produced by our experienced financial analysts that possess the domain knowledge, experience, and business and mathematical acumen needed to analyse the market and model company developments in real time. All our work is delivered through a highly interactive process that ensures complete control for the client over the output and production process at all times.