Experience to span every Industry and Challenge
We take great pride in deploying our Research, Data Analytics and Advisory skills and capabilities in a way that allows our people to engage consistently with client stakeholders to create value every single day.
Our teams are valued by our clients as a seamless and highly complementary extension of their business.
Bespoke, Dedicated, Scalable.
For clients looking at short-term advisory, we have agile teams comprising domain specialists and generalists who possess diverse sector experience and educational backgrounds:
PHDs/MBAs in Strategy, Finance, Marketing and Information Technology; Consultants, Specialist Research Analysts, Chartered Accountants, Chartered Financial Analysts and Economists, Engineers, Mathematicians and Statisticians.
Our cross-disciplinary teams bring this expertise to bear on one-off projects with focus and dynamism.
Key features of this model include:
- Can be used as a precursor to the “Retained Team” model
- Suitable for clients with variable utilisation needs across the year
- Immediate access to specialist analysts with requisite domain expertise
- Client shares objective and requirements to obtain a proposal covering execution approach, estimated effort and cost
Our retained teams (“Dedicated Analyst Teams”) work as virtual extensions of the client’s in‑house operations, and collaborate towards shared business goals.
Dedicated Analyst Teams dramatically increase our clients’ ability to scale and grow and our flexibility allows clients to quickly react to changing business circumstances.
The majority of our dedicated teams have been retained by clients continuously on annual contracts for over a decade, a clear testimony to the value added, and to our belief that all client relationships, irrespective of the engagement size, are integral to our business.
Key features of this model include:
- Virtual extended team; Resource/s work as an extension of the client’s in-house team and develop client-specific skills, creating maximum productivity
- Flexibility to staff resources based on requirements; clients’ have the option to participate in the selection process
- Close alignment with client’s internal processes and standards
- Flexibility to start with partial full-time equivalents (FTEs) and gradually ramp up
- Clients have the option to test resources on live engagements, before signing up for a Retained Team
- Flexible termination terms
- Complete transparency regarding all activities of retained resources through weekly utilisation reports
- Continuous focus on delivering value through regular feedback collection at both operational and management levels
- Ability to scale teams up or down at a short notice
RocEyeTM is a premium deal origination platform that provides access to qualified targets for buy, sell, restructuring and business development mandates to private equity, hedge funds, investment banks, corporate finance and restructuring advisory firms. The platform generates a comprehensive and consistent flow of curated public and private targets based on the client’s investment criteria and is the best way to augment internal sourcing efforts and improve deal origination effectiveness.
Digital Information Portals
Using strategic analysis techniques and innovative presentation frameworks, we create theme based Digital Information Portals across key industries.
Our Digital Information Portals are developed on the latest technological platforms and act as a one stop source for essential industry, market and peer information.
The portals are updated on a real time basis and help our clients overcome competitive gaps, maximise the value of their unique capabilities and successfully deal with threats and opportunities.
Our experienced researchers and domain experts leverage extensive secondary research as well as primary research methods, including surveys, expert interviews, guided discussions, and focus groups to collect information and generate insights that enable superior and timely decision making.