Identifying investors for a German online property management marketplace
Identifying buyers/investors | Market mapping | Sell-side support
- A European advisory firm was working on a mandate to identify financial investors for a German SaaS Property Management System solution provider for apartments.
- This German company was seeking global PE and VC firms with significant investment records in the target sector within Europe.
- To support this sell-side mandate, it requested RocSearch to map the potential buyers using our proprietary RocEye approach.
To map qualified European potential buyers with a track record of investing in property or travel management software platforms.
The client outlined two key reasons for selecting RocSearch:
- Our ability to rapidly deploy experienced investment advisory teams.
- Our unique RocEye buyer identification approach that has a proven track record of qualified buyers for niche opportunities.
Approach and Methodology
- Our investment advisory team referred to various financial databases and carefully identified prominent investors that have a stake in either of the categories, including travel software companies or property management software for the hospitality industry or travel booking platforms in Germany and the rest of Europe.
Using our RocEye buyer identification approach, we screened over 1,500 relevant transactions and created an actionable funnel of 35 qualified investors across the target markets.
- We profiled each of the shortlisted companies providing critical detail about their relevant investments in the past and the rationale for shortlisting.
- We also shared information about the key stakeholders in these companies and provided their details for facilitating discussions.
- We provided an actionable list of at least 35 high-potential investors, based on the client’s shortlisting criteria.
- The study enabled the client to initiate discussions with high-potential investors.
The study enabled the client to initiate discussions with high-potential investors.