- Gather project requirements and interact with clients over telephone and email
- Structure and disaggregate research requests and formulate optimal research strategy
- Work on assignments entailing buyer and target identification, due-diligence, trading and transaction comparables, detailed company profiling, etc.
- Work on in-depth industry studies covering market size, key trends and drivers, headwinds and tailwinds, competitive landscape, M&A landscape, etc.
- Comprehensive company analysis to evaluate business models and strategies including competitive positioning, growth strategy, supply chain management, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of databases and proficiency in conducting data searches across a variety of secondary sources and databases
- Perform effective quality checks
- Coach and mentor junior colleagues
- Graduate/MBA from leading Educational Institutions
- 2‐4 years of experience in Business Research and basic Financial Analysis
- Exposure to analytical frameworks such as SWOT, PORTER’S 5 Forces, PESTLE etc.
- Experience in working on in-depth company and industry profiles, newsletters etc.
- Excellent PPT and Report Writing Skills
- High proficiency in research databases such as Bloomberg, Thomson Eikon, Pitchbook, Factiva, MergerMarket etc.
- Strong business acumen, excellent problem solving and sharp analytical skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills