- Manage research teams and be responsible for professional development, coaching and evaluation of assigned team members
- Execute and deliver high quality business research solutions to global clients. This includes understanding project specifications, crafting the research strategy, overseeing deliverable preparation and extensive client engagement
- Contribute to Business Development activities by continuous up-sell and cross sell of services to existing client base
- Take ownership of an industry/set of clients
- Participate in/Lead firm-level activities including knowledge management, training, recruitment and selection, new product development, internal process development, capability expansion and other organisation improvement practices
- MBA from leading Indian B-Schools (preferably IIMs or similar institutes)
- 6+ years of experience in Business Research & Consulting with at least 4 years in managing teams and leading projects
- Extensive experience in conducting in-depth primary and secondary research
- Ability to perform incisive qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Strong project management skills and client relationship management skills
- Ability to inspire team members in all situations
- Workflow management skills - managing multiple projects & deliverables simultaneously, raising flags for both underutilisation and overutilisation etc.
- Strong business acumen - able to correlate market drivers, challenges with impact on client or target companies, able to evaluate business risks etc.
- Passionate towards work with an ability to see opportunities to improve the firm and ensure successful implementation of suggestions
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills