We conduct qualitative and quantitative interviews, delivering invaluable insights on markets, consumer behaviour and consumption trends to our clients. We leverage diverse methodologies, such as field surveys, focus group discussions, telephonic interviews and online surveys to gather actionable insights.
- Questionnaire Design and Administration
- Expert Interviews ‑ Telephonic and In person
- Online Surveys
- Statistical Analysis of Results
- Data Visualisation ‑ Interactive Dashboards etc.
We have completed a vast array of both quick turnaround and in‑depth assignments across industries and regions. We use innovative research approaches and robust analytical frameworks and have extensive expertise in researching and analysing niche markets/topics where data availability is challenging.
- Market Sizing and Industry Analysis
- Market Entry Support
- Competitive Intelligence
- Company Profiling and Best Practice Studies
- Company and Product Benchmarking
We have a strong track record in investment research supporting a diverse range of Financial Services clients from sell‑side investment banks and brokerages to buy‑side firms such as private equity and hedge funds. Our team of analysts are proficient in all kinds of valuation techniques across asset classes and in writing insightful reports.
- Equity Research
- Fixed Income Research
- M&A Advisory
- Macro‑Economic Research
- Portfolio Monitoring and Benchmarking
We offer the best in‑class financial research services to companies across sectors.
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
- Capital Structure Analysis
- Cash Flow Modeling
- Financial Benchmarking & Analysis
Our capabilities are deployed to help our clients achieve procurement leadership and span all major CPO focus areas. Our procurement experts are adept at helping category managers to improve category and supplier performance.
- Spend Analysis
- Price Analysis and Forecasting
- Supplier Identification and Capability Assessment
- Low‑cost Country Research for Sourcing
- Should Cost Modeling
- Supplier Risk Assessment