Market entry advisory support to facilitate trade in India
Indian arm of UK trade council
- The client was looking for a knowledge partner to promote bilateral trade between UK and India.
- It wanted in-depth sector opportunity assessment studies to facilitate market entry for UK companies into India.
To assess sector opportunities and facilitate entry into the Indian market
The client outlined two key reasons for selecting RocSearch:
- Our flexible client-centric engagement models
- Our ability to rapidly deploy customised teams with the necessary skills and extensive experience in market entry strategy advisory engagements
Approach and Methodology
- Our research and advisory team prepared India market entry reports providing a holistic market overview including market size, drivers, challenges etc. for various sectors.
- These reports provided insights on market opportunities and the recommended route to enter the Indian market, gathered using a variety of specialised subscription databases and interviews with industry experts.
- As part of the engagement, we shared quarterly thematic reports for various sectors (such as technology, energy, pharma, and education) with a pre-defined set of focus areas.
- Created industry overviews along with coverage on key trends in macro-economic indicators for the respective sectors and an assessment of near-term opportunities for the trade council’s member companies.
We offered end-to-end support to facilitate partnerships, from partner identification, due diligence, managing and advising on commercial negotiations to overseeing various initial operational aspects
- Insights on potential sector opportunities leveraged by the CXOs and Head of Market Entry and Research of the trade promotional council
- In-depth reports presenting potential business opportunities for member companies in selected industries
- Market entry recommendations and go-to-market strategies to facilitate partnerships
- Consultation on all aspects of Indian partner identification, due diligence and set-up
"We could never have navigated the Indian market without your local commercial and operational expertise. "
- Client Partner