Guiding an emerging crypto mining company in fundraising
Fund-Raising | Investor Pitch Deck Preparation | Financial Model Building
- An emerging crypto-mining company was planning to raise funds to support its aspirations to expand its business. The company was in touch with a few investors for a prospective pitch.
- The company sought RocSearch’s support in creating a robust business plan and a compelling pitch for investors.
To create a robust business plan and a compelling pitch for fundraising.
The client outlined two key reasons for selecting RocSearch:
- Our expertise in creating investment collaterals.
- Our ability to turn around with solutions quickly.
Approach and Methodology
- As a first step, RocSearch created a dedicated team of analysts with domain expertise to lead the initiative. We structured the team in two parts – first, to create a pitch deck and second, to build a realistic financial model and recommend an indicative valuation.
- As the next step, the team conducted workshops with the management and engaged with industry experts to gather as much information on the industry as possible to capture meaningful insights.
RocSearch’s team worked relentlessly to analyze the information and create a realistic financial model to capture the company’s business plan. The business model and insights thus captured were then synthesized into a compelling story to present the company’s business case in the best light.
- We leveraged several databases, paid reports, secondary sources, and information available in the public domain to complement the primary research.
- With two teams working on the pitch and the business plan simultaneously, we completed the entire assignment within 45 working days.
- We created a detailed pitch deck, a financial model with a sum-of-the-parts valuation, and relative valuation using precedent transactions and traded peers.
- RocSearch support amounted to more than 800-person analyst hours.
RocSearch support amounted to more than 800 analyst hours and a detailed valuation.