Crafting a compelling pitch for an advisory firm to engage with European digital identity players
Pitch Support | Sales Enablement | Growth Opportunity Assessment
- A boutique advisory firm wanted to explore the opportunity to engage with prominent digital/electronic identity (e-ID) players in Europe.
- It wanted RocSearch to study the market to identify growth opportunities and create an effective pitch entailing a development plan backed with comprehensive research and analysis.
To uncover growth opportunities in the European electronic ID market.
The client outlined two key reasons for selecting RocSearch:
- Our wide exposure to the European markets and a deep expertise in the technology sector
- Our strategic advisory capabilities and experience of supporting advisory firms with sales enablement activities.
Approach and Methodology
- We performed an extensive analysis of the e-ID market, which encompassed assessing the value chain and competitive environment. We also conducted a SWOT analysis to assess the prospects and pinpoint potential avenues for market expansion and product development.
RocSearch developed a comprehensive pitchbook covering a detailed analysis of the industry value chain and emerging trends within the digital identity market.
- We conducted a detailed study of the global market landscape, industry value chain, socio-political environment, technology advancements and emerging trends.
- We mapped the strengths and weaknesses of the prospects with market opportunities to present a potential growth roadmap.
- RocSearch presented case studies of large global players, showcasing their growth stories based on acquisitions.
- The study equipped the client to drive engaging discussions with the prospect and enabled them to successfully pitch a partner search mandate.
- The client saved over 300 analyst hours with our help which were used on front facing client management and business development activities.
The study equipped the client to drive engaging discussions with the prospect and enabled them to successfully pitch a partner search mandate.